EV-Sim evaluates and trains the regular basis driver by programmed practices and repeating specific driving scenarios to develop good driving habits in a safe environment.
From a generic automobile simulation structure to a partial real cabin of the customers choice with full-width front interior, vehicle specific driver controls and active instrumentation presents participants with an immersive driving experiences as they travel through realistic virtual roadway environments. For assessment purposes, interactive traffic and road conditions are simulated using onset-que technology as well as scripted behavior models and triggered events.
What sets the evaluation simulators and course approach apart is not only the quality of the system and evaluation, but an emphasis TRUE TO LIFE scenarios. Traffic participation, traffic rules, learning to recognize and handle traffic signs in realistic high density traffic situations; all concepts are precisely the skills that require the maximum amount of time to learn during practice lessons on the road.
Automotive simulators effectively acclimate the student in a much more efficient and effective process compared to traditional in-car training, allowing for a more ready student and driver.
Automobile Cabin Components
The EV-Sim cab is constructed with high-strength industrial material. We can either use the actual vehicle instrument panel and dash, steering assembly, seat, and pedals to take advantage of the manufacturer’s ergonomic design, or simply adjust the real components to accommodate certain customer specifications.
Evaluation and Training Software
The evaluation software provides an innovative tool that identifies the lack of driving skills. Virtual scenarios can be programmed to reflect 2 different types of environments: ▪︎Geo-Specific or ▪︎Geo-Typical scenarios.
Cabin and Dashboard
- Steering wheel and steering column :
- Wheel device and adjustable steering column attached to a programmable feedback motor. Generates muscle memory by facing difficult situations.
- Visual system
- To increase the realism the visual system can be designed and integrated from a 3 LED screens to a 3 projection system. This to develop a 180º horizontal visual field.
- Adjustable pedal module, integrated to the simulator depending on the client Gearbox selection: ▪︎Clutch pedal ▪︎Brake pedal ▪︎Throttle pedal.
- Manufactured and programmed according to the customer needs. ▪︎Standard transmission ▪︎Automatic transmission (PRND) ▪︎Sequential transmission.
- Instructor´s station
- From the station the Trainer can: ▪︎Monitor and edit the virtual driving scenarios. ▪︎Manage the Trainee reports and replay the driver session.
- Motion Platform
- Every single unit can be equipped with our patented Q-motion platform. The motion platform is able to reproduce acceleration and braking sensations primarily.
- Simulation Reports
- The Simulator generates an accurate and real-time report. The driver is either trained or evaluated in situations of adverse manoeuvres, traffic, risk situations, etc...
- Drivers seat and seat belt
- Driver Seat, automotive type size with longitudinal rails, positioning adjustment and backrest adjustment. Device seatbelt warning switch.