Flaunting a robust design that includes durable medals, realistic steering, a manual transmission shifting pattern, and a powder coat finish, supply of Truck simulators are second to none. Manufactured by IMX-IDEAS, our Heavy Truck simulators are the prime option when it comes to driver and fleet training.
From a fully customizable dash, options relating to language training and our patent pending motion system each TR-SIM is manufactured and assembled in the United States using only the best resources to ensure quality and years of training for our customers.
Completely adaptable to the customer’s needs, each simulator in our TR-SIM inventory has the ability to fit most any requirement and ensure proper training and evaluation while still managing to keep costs economical.
In addition, our simulated environments can also be tailored to suit specific requirements such as geo-specific or geo-typical locations as well as weather and traffic patterns. Additionally, what makes the TRSIM line of simulators even more attractive as a training solution is the ability to customize each individual simulator.
Truck Cabin Components
TR-Sim cab is constructed with high-strength industrial material. We can either use the actual vehicle instrument panel and dash, steering assembly, seat, and pedals to take advantage of the manufacturer’s ergonomic design, or simply adjust the real components to accommodate certain customer specifications.
-Change the environmental conditions (night, rain, mist, artificial lighting, daylight). -Increase the number of vehicles interacting inside the training scenario. -Control and visualize every driving session report. -Stop and replay the student scenario and look at different views of the scenario as well.
Visual and audio system
▪︎Audio: Engine, transmission and environmental sounds reproduced inside the simulator cabin. These sounds are reproduced in by a 7.1 integrated surround audio system.
- Steering wheel and steering column
- Wheel device / adjustable steering system with programmable and real feedback. Generates muscle memory by facing difficult simulation situations.
- Full instrumentation panel, Real analog instrumentation, Digitized instrumentation, virtual projection and several types of vehicles modalities.
- Clutch pedal ▪︎Brake pedal ▪︎Throttle pedal. Adjustable pedal module, integrated to the simulator chassis incorporating 3 control pedals with high tech readers.
- Patented transmission module in double "H" format. Programmable for transmissions up to 18 speeds with vibration feedback system.
- Drivers seat and seat belt:
- Driver Seat, heavy truck type size, with longitudinal rails, positioning adjustment and backrest adjustment. Device seatbelt warning switch.
- Motion Platform
- Allows the operator to experience acceleration and braking in the simulator. Every single unit can be equipped with our patented Q-motion platform.
- Simulation Reports
- The TR-Sim at the end of every practice provides an effective an accurate and real-time report. The instructor will be able as well to reproduce the practice debriefing.
- Software Scenarios
- Virtual scenarios can be programmed to reflect 2 different types of environments: ▪︎Geo-Specific scenarios. or ▪︎Geo-Typical scenarios.